Friday, March 9, 2012

The bright side

Okay, well:
  1. It's a cold and rainy day.
  2. My car battery is dead. Which I found out in the cold and rain!
  3. My fibromyalgia is in flare.
  4. My cough is back.
  5. While making breakfast, I accidentally dumped half a tub of organic baby spinach on the garage floor, OMG. (I was not making breakfast in the garage. That's where we keep the refrigerator. It's a long story.)
HOWEVER:
  1. It's the last day of school before Spring Break. Which means I don't have to get up at ridiculous o'clock for NINE WHOLE DAYS.
  2. There is literally NOTHING written on my calendar for today and there is nowhere I have to be.
  3. I have something like 60 unread books on my Kindle.
  4. I have Season 1 of Game of Thrones and Season 3 of True Blood on DVD.
  5. My bed, it is so comfy. And I see no compelling reason not to spend most of today in it.
So it all balances out.

Happy Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Your Friday was my Thursday. Fibromyalgia flare=5 hour nap! In jammies!

    I don't know about you but I get big flares about 4 times a year. It's always the change of seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you embrace it and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sat on my ass knitting all day Thursday. After a week of other people's crappity-crap, I took the day off. So I say, Good For You!

    ReplyDelete