So here's what's been happening in January/2014 so far:
- I got over my crud. FINALLY. Now I just have Cedar Fever, which also sucks, but not as much.
- My dad turned 70, which seems kind of crazy.
- I read and very much loved The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith, who is really J.K. Rowling.
- A boy I knew a long, long time ago died and my heart is breaking for his family.
- I started working out again. I pretty much didn't work out from February - December of last year. My hamstrings hate me so much right now.
- Considered donating 10 inches of my hair, but wasn't sure I wanted to lose that much length. Something must be done about the hair, though. It's too long to put in a bun. I look like something out of Dr. Seuss.
- Watched the first couple of episodes of The Spoils of Babylon and I can't decide whether I like it as much as I feel like I'm supposed to.
- Decided that I definitely DO NOT like Zooey Deschanel's singing voice and that Felicia Day, who seems like a super cool/fun/awesome person, ruins every show in which she guest stars.
- You Seem Awesome, But I Hate Your Work might become the title of my autobiography, because I've only just realized I feel that way about A LOT of public figures. A LOT, YOU GUYS.